To fish in the lake Bolmen you need a fishing card. You can buy one at one of the dealerships listed at the bottom of this page. We offer a number of different cards depending on if you wish to fish only for the day or share the experience with the hole family.
Fishingcard on the Internet
Now you are able to purchase a fishing card with a duration of 24 hours or 7 days. Goto iFiske.se to find out more. A 24 hour card costs 100 SEK och 7 days costs 300 SEK. You may pay using VISA/Mastercard.
If you have swedish subscription on your mobile phone you are also able to purchase a card using SMS-service.
Prices valid as of 2017-01-01
|24 Hours||100 SEK|
|7 Days||300 SEK|
|1 Month||400 SEK|
|1 Year||600 SEK|
|Corporate/Business card||2400 SEK|
Fishing from land
You may fish from land if you do not have access to a boat, at selected locations we have fishing bridges where you can fish and that are more easily accessible for those with some kind of disability.
The fishing card is private for the one who has bought it and shall be carried along at all times when you are fishing. If you are using the SMS-serivce, please bring the phone from which the purchase was made.
If a police officer or fishingofficial has a control please show your fishing card and your equipment without duration.
General Fishing Rules Bolmens FVOF 2015
- The least size of trout is 50 centimeters.
- No fishing is allowed in Önne å at any time of the year.
- No fishing is allowed in Storån as of the 15th of april to the 15th of june.
- Directed fishing of whitefish is not allowed.
Bolmens Fvof gives the public the possibility to fish in the lake Bolmen by selling fishing cards.
- Fishing may not be done near planted nets or other equipment so that they may be damaged.
- The fishing card allows fishing in the lake Bolmen according to the rules set by FVOF. You may only use equipment such as fishing rod, jigging, casting rod or fly-fishingrod. Max two rods per card. (Max two per member of a familycard).
- Up to the age of 16, you can fish without a fishing card. The same fishing rules apply.
- All members names that will use the family card shall be wrote down on the fishing card. To be able to use the same familycard all members must be living on the same address.
- The biggest pike-perch allowed for fishing is 75 centimeters. Any bigger shall be reinstated. You may not reinstate a pike-perch under 75 centimeters.
- You may fish a maximum of 10 pike-perch in the same day and with the same fishing card.
- Fishing with handheld equipment is only allowed to a depth of 10 meters.
- Jigging is only allowed on settled ice. Max 10 st jiggings per card.
- Corporate card contains 4 laminated cards. These are only left out by the boards cashier.
- Violations may be punished with fines.